‘Every cricketer is unique, therefor we take care to understand our cricketers strengths and weaknesses and the developmental steps that they would need to take to become the best that they can be.’
ABOUT THE ACADEMY
The academy is based in Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa (click here for the map).
We offer mainly private (one on one) coaching in 30, 45 & 60 minute lessons per week. We have other coaching options too however these are limited in availability.
Although all our coaches are Cricket South Africa qualified we have refined our own methods to be very specific and effective in coaching from the basics to more advanced skills to any individual.
Every individual that receives coaching from any of our coaches is viewed as a member of the Academy. To be a member means that you have committed to receiving coaching from us through one of the coaching products we offer.
Payment Structure & Invoicing
All payments are payable in advance by the 1st of every month.
- Invoices will be sent between the 25th and the end of the preceding month.
- We have an R200 registration fee on new members.
- All coaching is invoiced at 4 lessons a month. This means that your commitment to the academy is to have 4 lessons a month.
- Missed lessons will be made up. Our online system notes and tracks your lesson credits, as well as managing our Cancellation Policy (See below).
- We strictly invoice for the full month in advance, every month.
- Prorate invoices will be sent when a new member joins in the middle of a month.
- We, unfortunately, do not accept parents amending and doing creative accounting on any invoices sent.
- Nonpayment or continuous late payment of invoices can result in coaching being terminated.
Coaches will update attendance and cancellations for all lessons.
Cancellation of Lessons (Credits)
We have an 18 hour in advance cancellation policy.
We do understand that crisis and accidents or unforeseen circumstances could result in late cancellation, these incidents will be treated in isolation and will not result in lessons being forfeited.
Missed Lesson Policy
Please see Attendance, Cancellation of Lessons (Credits) for more details on tracking and making up lessons missed.
- All lessons canceled by the coach has to be caught up.
- All lessons canceled prior to the 18 hours Cancellation Policy will be caught up.
Cancellation of Membership
We require 1 months written notice should you wish to terminate your coaching with us at any given time.
Please note that should you only wish to stop for a certain period, say winter or certain parts of summer, you are more than welcome to do so, however we cannot guarantee to keep your spot or your coach for when you wish to return. On returning you would be subject to availability of days, times and coaches.
5th week of the Month Policy
As we invoice for 4 lessons a month and with some months having 5 weeks, we will use the 5th week in a month for make up lessons.
If all your lessons are up to date and your day of the week has a fifth week in that month, you will not receive coaching on that day, unless you arrange for an extra lesson that is then invoicable.
December and January Policy
We do not accept lesson cancellations during or for the mont of December only.
We invoice in full (4 lessons) for December and January.
Therefor it is your responsibility to be proactive in arranging your December / January lessons with your coach.